Maxine’s BURN is recommended for women who do regular weight training and exercise, whether serious or casual. Take 1 serve within 30 minutes of finishing exercise to assist in the recovery and repair of your body. It is also ideal for women looking to strip body fat and tone up. To help burn stubborn fat replace 2 main meals per day with 2 Maxine’s BURN shakes. For women looking to simply maintain a lean body weight replace 1 meal per day with 1 shake. Maxine’s BURN protein should always be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and suitable exercise plan. It should not be used as a complete food replacement but can be used to aid weight loss as a meal supplement throughout the day.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)– derived from milk and is widely recognised as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning muscle, making it ideal for shaping and toning the female body.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)– also derived from milk it contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Phaseolamin– a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans that acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid– derived from the tropical fruit Garcinia Cambogia, this compound helps block storage of blood sugar to fat..
- L-Carnitine– an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning for hard trainers and active women.
- Green Tea– contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones– help to regulate Adiponectin, a hormone that controls fat burning.
- Choline and Inositol– allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
- Dairy Calcium– this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss, and is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.