Cinna Protein Powder for Recovery & Muscle Growth Support.
80% Pure Protein by Weight, Has Whey Concentrate, Whey Hydrosalate, Whey Isolate, Micellar Casein & Digestive Enzymes In Every Serving!
11.5 grams of WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 90
– Whey Protein Isolate 90 is the purest and most premium form of whey isolate and is well known as a fast-acting and digesting protein.
– When looking at Whey Protein Isolates, WPI90 is the undisputed crowned champion and GOAT when it comes to quality and purity. Fast-acting and Fast-digesting protein is exactly what the body needs post-workout and a great source of protein for any physically active lifestyle.*
5.5 grams of WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80
– Whey Protein Concentrate 80 is fast-digesting and the highest quality form of WPC, containing 80% pure protein by weight as compared to other inferior sources of WPC, which contain 34% protein by weight and the remainder consisting of lactose and fats.
– If it says WPC80 that’s a great first start; however, if it doesn’t say 80 at the end of WPC, chances are, that the protein content is far less than 80% by weight. No one wants extra lactose and fats in their protein shake. 2 grams WHEY PROTEIN HYDROSALATE
– Whey Protein Hydrosalate is a relatively new type of protein and is pre-digested making it faster absorbed in the body than even other quick-acting proteins.
– WPH is a premium source of protein and extremely useful for replenishing amino acid stores immediately following your workout or any type of physical activity as it accelerates recovery.*
6 grams MICELLAR CASEIN
– Micellar Casein is digested slowly by the body, providing a sustained release of amino acids into the body, increasing muscle protein synthesis for as long as eight hours.*
– The combination of fast-acting and slow-acting protein ensures your body is in a constant state of growth.* 150mg DIGEZYME™
– DigeZyme® is a multi-enzyme complex of broad-acting enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibers, fats, and proteins, making it easier for the body to digest whey sourced proteins.*
– The inclusion of digestive enzymes in any dairy sourced product is crucial in effectively reducing any side effects dairy sensitive users may experience.*